Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Challenge #212

Welcome to Try Stampin'!  I have a lot to cover today so I am going to jump right in.  Before I show you our photo of the week, I would like to introduce the new members of our design team - Ina GrehanSara LevinSandi Johnson and Connie Walsh.  I am sure you join me in welcoming these talented ladies to our team.

Now for our photo:
A spring-y dessert (lemon cream cheese squares). Thought I would try my hand at some food photography for a change - it looks pretty yummy to me.

Our top three or challenge #210 were by no means unanimous.  There were really great cards and the group was totally divided.  If it is hard for us to pick that is a really good thing - it means you are all great card makers.  So  here they are:



Honourable mention to: 

Just gorgeous, ladies!  Congrats!

This week, our sketch is thanks to Lynda.  
And here are the cards made by our talented team:









Beautiful cards, ladies!  You are one very talented group and I am sure you have inspired our viewers to make cards of their own.  I am very excited to see them.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a happy Easter!

2 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Welcome to the new DT Members ! Thank you soooo much for including me in your top three last week, ladies. Always a pleasure to be here !! Jan

CG said...

Thanks for the great sketch, I had lots of fun with it! The DT projects are so great too. Best, CG