Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Challenge #278

Good morning to all!  A belated Happy Canada Day and Happy Fourth of July to our Canadian and American visitors.  Hope you had a good holiday.
As usual, I start out with a photo. I am having computer issues so have had to go into the archives as I have not been able to process any photos for a few days but am working on getting it fixed.
This is a potato bug - isn't he cute?

On to our top cards for challenge #276(in no particular order):




And Honourable Mention....


Great cards, ladies!  I love seeing what everyone creates.

And here is this week's sketch:
The optional theme is : Blue and White

And here are the cards from our team:







And this week we have a guest designer, the winner of the contest on our blog a couple of weeks back.  Here is her card:

And here is what Heather has to say about herself:

My name is Heather Heroldt, and I live in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona!  I am happily married and have a teenage daughter to add just a little extra excitement around, like our three dogs and cat aren’t enough!
I’ve always been a crafty girl, and started out in fiber arts of all kinds.  Fast forward to a fun night out with the girls for some Stampin’ Up! fun and I was HOOKED!  I fell SO hard, and haven’t looked back!
I’m a total sketch challenge junkie, and love to teach and share my love of stamping, in addition to volunteering, for schools and the elderly.  I’m also a bit of a health nut, and love the kitchen arts, too – always game for something new!

A big thank you to Heather for her beautiful card!

Keep watching here and on Facebook as I will be running more "guest designer" contests in the near future.

Remember that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter using the linky below or on our Facebook page.
Happy creating, everyone!
  




No comments: